Monday, October 9, 2006

Camping!!!

Our first camping trip all by ourselves... We had so much fun!
Here I am setting up the campsite.

Jeremy helped a little.

Jer is so amazing! The tent we borrowed was missing stakes to keep it from flopping over, and Jer grabbed some sticks, made them pointy, and hammered 'em into the ground! I am always impressed by his genius!

Looks a lot better with the sticks, huh?



Smithville Lake at sunset

Jeremy

Kayah

The next day, we went by the Old Soldier's Home to see Grandpa

All and all, it was the best weekend! Jer was a little upset that I kept taking pictures... I even brought the tripod which is how we got those great beach shots. I wish it was possible to have siloetts together, but as far as I know, it can't be done with auto focus. Oh well.

No comments: